- Pre-registration is available online from 1 September 2012 to 15 April 2013
- Visitors will receive a confirmation email upon approval of their registration.
- The confirmation email is to be presented along with the visitor’s business card when collecting their visitor badge.
- Visitor badge can be collected during the opening hours of the exhibition and will stop 15mins before the closing time.
- On-site registration is available during the opening hours of the exhibition and will stop 15mins before the closing time.
- Visitors are to present their business card for verification and to obtain an admission ticket for registration.
- Visitors holding the complimentary admission ticket may proceed directly to the counters for registration.
- Non related trade professionals will be denied registration.