Food&HotelVietnam (FHV), an established trading platform for Vietnam’s food and hospitality industry since 2004, will return with even more to offer in its 7th edition in 2013. Boasting an impressive group of international exhibitors each offering their quality products and innovative solutions, FHV is widely regarded as an important growth catalyst for food and hospitality businesses for the rising markets of Vietnam and the greater Indochina. Coupled with a number of world-class competitions, and networking events, FHV2013 will be the marketplace where international sellers meet buyers, specifiers and decision makers from Vietnam and beyond.
Projected Statistics for FHV2013
8,880 sqm of exhibition area.
385 exhibitors from 30 countries / regions.
18 group pavilions from 13 countries.
10,000 trade buyers from Vietnam and beyond.
|A host of interesting events and activities targeted
at different groups of key industry professionals.
FHV is honoured to have the strong support from Vietnam’s key Authorities since its first edition in 2004:
- People’s Committee of Ho Chi Minh City
- Ministry of Industry and Trade
- Vietnam National Administration of Tourism
- Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Food&HotelVietnam, as with all shows organised by Singapore Exhibition Services, enforces a ‘trade only’ policy to ensure the quality of leads and a higher return-on-investment for exhibitors.
For enquiries on exhibiting, please contact:
- Ms. TING Siew Mui at firstname.lastname@example.org (Asia Pacific except Vietnam)
- Ms. Michelle LUI at email@example.com (Vietnam only)
- Mr. Fraser HAWKES at firstname.lastname@example.org (Europe and USA)
For enquiries on visiting, please contact: